RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $249
THIS FRAME IS IN STOCK NOW. NO WAIT TO BUILD!
Fits directly on your 12' Rocky Mountain Raft, 13' Rocky Mountain Raft, 12' Hyside Outfitter, Aire 126DD, Aire 130D, NRS E-120D, NRS Outlaw 130, NRS Otter 130, Starlite 13'
Rugged simplicity sums up the Down River Dolores 3-Bay Double Rail Diamond Plate XD Frame. Built with our schedule 40 XD pipe, this frame is built to last a lifetime and can carry enough gear to get you through the day or the week. Paired nicely with a DRE chair or dry box, this frame can hold all the essentials without over-complicating things. The Down River Dolores 3-Bay Raft Frame XD includes oar towers and kickbar. (Frame pictured with optional accessories.)
Every Down River frame is custom designed and built to specifically fit your boat and your needs. We do not believe in the one size fits all approach. When you purchase a DRE frame, we will set the length and width to fit your boat and the bay openings to accommodate your gear. All frames are built onsite which gives us great flexibility in meeting your needs. We design our frames with safety and functionality in mind. Only Down River frames provide maximum storage in your cargo area by utilizing designs that don’t waste space.
- The optional captain's seat pivots forward to allow 100% access to the area underneath. An ideal space for a cooler or dry box
- Optional mesh captain’s seats are easily removable (via two snap pins) and double as a camp chair. (Usually for the person that forgot their folding chair.)
- DRE has integrated its kick bar into a cross bar. Which allows our kick bar to support a cooler or dry box and still provide a firm place to put your feet. It adjusts to an angle that exactly suits your foot position. Designed to allow two different angle settings; one for you and if you have a taller/shorter person rowing your rig, the other position will make them happy too. (Kick bar angles should be selected and pinned during initial frame setup.)
- Optional Poly decks are hinged via our new Poly Deck hinges to allow easy access to the gear storage area below the deck.
- All cross bars are fully adjustable to accommodate different sized gear in the future.
- Super quick break down for portage or transportation. Loosen 10 sets screws and pull 4 snap pins … it’s that simple.
- DRE’s standard oar towers are the best there are and provide all the adjustability you need to get the perfect rowing position.
- The towers easily adjust forward or backward to accommodate any arm length.
- Built in 12° offset to provide the correct relationship between the oar shaft and oar lock. If further adjustment is needed the towers can be easily canted in or out
- By design, our oar towers are initially “extra tall” to accommodate even the tallest rower. During an initial one-time setup, the bottom of the oar tower needs to be cut off to lower the oar lock to the best height for you.
- DRE’s oar tower system allows you to make all the adjustments you need to get the exact stroke that you like. This is most appreciated in big water where “every little bit” counts.
- Includes oar towers and kickbar
- XD Pipe1.5in (O.D. 1.9in; I.D. 1.620in) 6063 T6 Schedule 40 (.135in) Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- FittingsHollaender Al-Mag 535 fittings (physical strength characteristics comparable to malleable iron at one-third the weight)