Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. We've concentrated all the flotation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
- Features a lash tab and strap garages.
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets' weight range.
- The Ninja is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Weight: ||2.15 lbs.|
| US Coast Guard Type: ||III|
| Profile: ||Low|
|Design Flotation: ||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric: ||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining: ||200-denier nylon|
|Entry System: ||Side buckle|
|Pockets: || |
|Lash Tabs: || |
|Adjustment System: || |
|Features: || |
- US Coast Guard Certification
- Strap garages
Clamshell pocket with internal organization