THIS PRODUCT IS OVERSIZED AND HAS A FLAT SHIPPING RATE OF $250 OR CHOOSE LOCAL PICKUP AT OUR LOCATION FOR FREE.
SAVE BY PACKAGING A RAFT AND FRAME TOGETHER.
Please call for pricing on other options or packages.
- RMR 10.5' Storm - (Choose your Color)
- Down River Equipment Taylor LD 2-Bay Frame
- Low Back Tractor Seat
- Front Thigh Brace with horns
- One-Arm Anchor System
- Oar Towers
- Kick Bar
- (2) Sawyer Polecat 8' Oars with wrap and stop
- (2) Duramax Blades
- Sawyer Super Strong Oar Locks
- (6) 3' x 1.5" Straps
- (1) 2" x 1" Strap
- Frame is pictured with additional accessories that can be purchased separately. Call for discount pricing on additional options.
**Can add Diamond Plate Front Casting Deck in drop down options**
The little brother of our trademark San Juan fishing frame. The Taylor is custom built to fit 10' to 13' rafts when you don't need a seat for a stern fisherman. With its lighter weight and lower profile, this frame is the solution for getting on smaller, skinnier rivers. It also make transport and storage a snap. Like the San Juan; when not fishing you can remove the fishing components and run it as a 2-bay whitewater day frame. (Frame shown with additional accessories that can be purchased separately)
This is Rocky Mountain Raft's fun boat! It runs great as a five person paddle rig, an R2 boat, or with a frame. 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield™ PVC
- (professional-grade quality).
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
• Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
• Removable RTA™ System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
• I-beam floor
• Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
• 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year
- Raft comes standard with 2 thwarts.
- LD Pipe 1.25in (O.D. 1.625in; I.D 1.38in) 6063 T5 Schedule 40 (.135in) Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Fittings Hollaender Al-Mag 535 fittings (physical strength characteristics comparable to malleable iron at one-third the weight)