RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $249
SAVE BY PACKAGING A RAFT AND FRAME TOGETHER
IN STOCK NOW AND NO WAIT!
Please call for pricing on other options or packages.
- RMR 10.5' Storm - (Choose your Color)
- Down River Equipment Taylor LD 2-Bay Frame
- Low Back Tractor Seat
- Front Thigh Brace with horns
- One-Arm Anchor System
- Oar Towers
- Kick Bar
- 2 Sawyer Polecat 8' Oars with wrap and stop
- 2 Duramax Blades
- Sawyer Super Strong Oar Locks
- (6) 3' x 1.5" Straps
- (1) 2" x 1" Strap
- Frame is pictured with additional accessories that can be purchased separately. Call for discount pricing on additional options.
You can choose an optional Diamond Plate Front Casting Deck from the drop down menu when putting it in the cart.
The little brother of our trademark San Juan fishing frame. The Taylor is custom built to fit 10' to 13' rafts when you don't need a seat for a stern fisherman. With its lighter weight and lower profile, this frame is the solution for getting on smaller, skinnier rivers. It also make transport and storage a snap. Like the San Juan; when not fishing you can remove the fishing components and run it as a 2-bay whitewater day frame. (Frame shown with additional accessories that can be purchased separately)
This is Rocky Mountain Raft's fun boat! It runs great as a five person paddle rig, an R2 boat, or with a frame. 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield™ PVC
- (professional-grade quality).
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
• Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
• Removable RTA™ System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
• I-beam floor
• Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
• 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year
- Raft comes standard with 2 thwarts.
- LD Pipe 1.25in (O.D. 1.625in; I.D 1.38in) 6063 T5 Schedule 40 (.135in) Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Fittings Hollaender Al-Mag 535 fittings (physical strength characteristics comparable to malleable iron at one-third the weight)