RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $249
This large 16' Drop Stitch Rocky Mountain Raft is our gear boat of choice for those multi-day trips down the river, especially the grand canyon. The drop stitch floor sits higher out of the water compared to the I-beam raft. It has an extra 2" of clearance between the top of the floor and the top of the tube, allowing for larger dry boxes and coolers. For this particular set up we generally run a 44"L x 18"H x 15"W dry box and a 165qt cooler. Pairs nicely with our Downriver Colorado XD 4 Bay double rail diamond plate 4 bay frame with poly deck table!
Raft length is 16'
Raft width is 7'8"
Raft weight is 170 lbs
Raft flat length is 87"
Raft width center to center is 69"
Comes with 2 thwarts
- 44-oz./2000-denier RockShield PVC
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
• Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
• Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
• Laced in DropStitch floor
• Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
• 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.