The ultimate rescue PFD. A comfortable, low-profile vest that incorporates all the features necessary for running the biggest rapids, or roughest seas.
Feel & Fit
- Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Sturdy, Safe Design
- Featuring Gripp-Loc non-slip interior surface; suspended, self-tensioning, armored shoulder straps; and Nail-Cloth textured shoulders for portaging with added shoulder protection.
- Large Zippered Front Pocket and Beverage Holder
- Easy-access and secure storage for all of your needed essentials.
- Type V PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 17 lbs
|Buoyancy ||17 lbs|
|Foam Material ||PVC|
|Outer Shell ||500D Cordura Nylon|
|Inner Liner ||200D Nylon Liner|
|Test Shoulder Harness ||740 lbs.|
|Test Quick Release Belt Harness ||740 lbs.|
|Weight ||2.8 lbs|
|USCG Approved ||Yes|
|Transport Canada Approved ||Yes|