THIS PRODUCT IS OVERSIZED AND HAS A FLAT SHIPPING RATE OF $149 OR CHOOSE LOCAL PICKUP AT OUR LOCATION FOR FREE.
This raft does great in the shallow, rocky rivers! The drop stitch floor is a about 15 lbs lighter than the I-Beam floor and sits a little higher out of the water. The 13' Rocky Mountain Raft with the drop stitch floor tracks really well. Pairs nicely with our Downriver San Juan XD 3 Bay Fishing frame or the 74"L x 60"W Gunnison 4 Bay Frame!
Raft Specifications: Raft length is 13' Raft width is 6'3" Raft weight is 122 lbs Flat length is 71" Width center to center is 56" Includes 3 thwarts
- 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield PVC
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
• Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
• Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
• Laced in DropStitch floor
• Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
• 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.