Cataract Oar Magnum Blade 7”
The most popular Cataract oar blade, the 7" Magnum features a high-grade urethane body molded around a stiff composite core. And it floats!
- The spline that goes inside the oar shaft is grooved to prevent silt build-up that can make it difficult to remove the blade.
- The 7" wide blade moves a lot of water per stroke.
- The ribbed surface adds strength and reduces blade flutter.
- Push button locks the blade in Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer 1 7/8" oar shafts.
- Available for in-store pickup