The Sawyer Artisan Brown Trout Oar Blade is a Shoal Cut design featuring custom Brown Trout art by Link Jackson. A rugged, functional piece of art with a fiberglass reinforced wood core and Dynel/Kevlar ProTip around the edges for extra protection against the rocks.
- Brown Trout art graphics by Link Jackson
- Fiberglass and laminated Douglas Fir wood oar blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Shoal Cut blade dimensions:
8.5" W x 30" L (measured at the belly)
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.