Gunnison Light Duty Frames are the lighter weight versions of our Extra Duty frames.
- The pipe we use is 1.25” (1 5/8” O.D.) 6063 alloy Schedule 40 T6 aluminum extruded in a process designed specifically for DRE to give the best combination of weight and strength. We use the thickest Clear Anodizing for maximum durability.
- The bent corners are made with swaged joints to provide great strength and super quick assembly and break down.
- We only use Hollaender Al-Mag 535 fittings, which are the best available. These fittings have physical strength characteristics comparable to malleable iron at one-third the weight.
- Overall Size: 66" Length x 60" Width
- Fits Aire 13' Tributary, Aire 143 E, and the 13' NRS Otter 130
- 1.25” ID (1 5/8” O.D.) 6063 alloy Schedule 40 T6 Anodized Aluminum Pipe.